Friday, March 30, 2007

above water


Things have been pretty smooth around here, actually- so implying that the reason why I'm just NOW getting pics onto the blog is because we've FINALLY gotten our heads above water is not really accurate... but I'm leaving the title anyway.

Ella: I hit you because I love you. (Apparently, this applies both to Asher and me.)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Finally :)

He looks JUST like Ella, especially in the second picture where you've got that big beautiful smile going on. What a kid! I'm sure Ella is telling the truth about the hitting - how could you NOT love Asher? When Penny hits and gets in trouble she makes sure to hit herself equally hard to show how it's so not it a big deal. At least your kids hit for love.

Thanks for posting the pictures - we couldn't wait to see your sweet spawn!

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

Molly, CUTEST BABY!!!! He's just like Arnie!!! Thanks for sharing the little guy,
Love from both Ram and I...

Julia said...

He's beautiful!