Sunday, January 07, 2007

Backlog




...of pictures... and news...

First, a pic of Ella in one of her Christmas get-ups. Also, a pic of my brothers, Arnie, and me at Becky's wedding. And, a glimpse of our house as Christmas decorations are coming out. I don't really do much in the way of home decor, but Christmastime is an exception. I love my parents house (my parents are in this picture) at Christmastime. It's like a wonderland. I'd like to have it that way for our kids, too.

Resolutions: exercise blah blah blah, stick to a budget blah blah blah, have a more spiritual home...

Update: Pregnancy is going along fine. I'm not sure how I can possible grow for 8 more weeks, but whatever-
Getting anxious to meet the new addition to our family. It's hard to imagine that Ella will no longer be the absolute center of the universe. That our attention distribution will be bimodal now. Probably even harder for Ella to imagine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blue dress!