Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pictures that should have been up here weeks ago




Elder Inzunza installing a ceiling fan in our house. He was an electrician before he became a missionary.


Our Halloween Pumpkin and Little Bo Peep (with Clifford as the sheep).


AND- Friends of ours, Zack and Stephanie, brought over 12 or so varieties of apples for a little taste test. They also brought the most disgusting set of Jones Sodas in the following disgusting flavors: Turkey and Gravy, Buttered Roll, Sweet Potato (the best of the worst), Peas, and Antacid. Yes, Arnie does have a ball on his head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual our little Ella is the "cutest" Bo Peep ever. I'll have to put the picture of Arnie with the ball on his head along side the one we have of him at Christmas with a bear on his head. Love Ya all, Molly's Mom

Sarah said...

Antacid flavored soda?? I bet their little gag will prove worth it - I'd buy one to bring to Thanksgiving dinner!