Monday, March 13, 2006

UGH

I don't know if I want to blog anymore...

5 comments:

bill said...

hi molly

are you allowed to stop your blog once you have a family that is delightful for us?

bkyzbox said...

yeah molly! Kristi and I read everyday! It would mess up our whole schedule! :-) Love you!

m-l-e said...

whY don't you want to blog anymore? how am i supposed to know how cute ella is if you quit??

bill said...

plus, we like the community here. oh, so there's emily cox! hi emily! i'm a fan of ella too.

Sarah said...

I know what you mean. It owns you. Adam is always telling me to stop - he thinks I would be happier without the constant pressure of appeasing the people who read my blog. But I just can't yet. Aren't there support groups for people like us? Some kind of 12 step program to wean us off gently without killing our spirits? Do what you need to..