
Sometimes we TPEP-ers get made fun of because we're essentially a bunch of ladies working for Adam. Such is the case in a lot of public health settings- a lot of women. Women like public health. Perhaps men like making money, thus PH isn't such an attractive path to start traveling down, but anyway... So, the joke is that we are "Adam's Angels". In general, that joke doesn't go over very well with us, but this week, two of my colleagues have proven their divine nature by far exceeding any call of duty/kindness for a friend, etc. to help me on a major job task- due tomorrow. Normally, I might have been able to handle it on my own, but I've been sick as a dawg this week and have had to miss 1.75 days of work. Which for me, equals nearly 2/3 of my work-week at a time when I could have used every minute of those 30 hours. SO, while I spent the time under a bunch of blankets and a lot of mg's of various medications, they plowed through that quarterly report like it was warm butter. A gazillion thank you's go to Mary and Carol for stepping in when I had to step out.
Coming soon: (after I finish the last touches of the aforementioned quarterly report) pics from Zack's BDay party.

1 comment:
So, how did I work with you guys for an entire week without knowing that you were called that? I totally believe it. And Carol and Mary rock!
So... does this make me an Angel too? I am a woman and I work for Adam...
Post a Comment