
By request, here's a picture of me with straight hair. This is thanks to the MaxiGlide. Bekah did it for me. I have a testimony of the MaxiGlide. Next time I see that infomercial, I'm going to call them up and get one.
An attempt to keep friends and relatives up-to-date on the goings-on of our little family
4 comments:
I got to gets me one of those. Every time I start trying to straighten my hair with a hair dryer and brush, I get bored half way through and end up with bush head for the rest of the day. Is it a brush? I gel? You are simply stunning by the way!
It's a brush/flat iron. It works in minutes and has miraculous results. I highly recommend it.
should i fear burning my scalp with this if my curly hair is short?
bill (of mary and sarah clan)
NO- I think it must have some sort of guard on it that prevents scalp burnage. I even straightened Ella hair. Bill- it would be so fun/crazy to see you with straight hair.
Post a Comment