Arnie explained to me that boys of our generation were/are obsessed with all things Chuck Norris/Bruce Lee/Ninja/etc. and showed me a Washington Post article about Norris and Norrismania (I might have made that term up...) Here are a few of the funniest comments from that article:
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just not his own.
Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
Chuck Norris does not go hunting because "hunting" implies a chance of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So funny!! I love it. I bet if Chuck Norris took the Color Quiz they would classify him as a unicorn loving vegitarian :)
Don't worry, Molly, after that post your life will be spared.
hilarious. i never knew such a world of chuck norris lore existed.
Post a Comment