This is Arnie, Ella, and me at the entrance of a lake trail we attempted this afternoon. This picture was taken about 10 feet from the entrance and about 50 feet from where we decided to turn around and get back in the car. The level of sketchy activity around there rose to a level that could get us acused of neglect for Ella had we continued. Weird people lurking about in weird cars and coming and going and coming back and lurking some more. Our sense of vigilante-ism lasted about 2 minutes and then I got scared and said "Let's get outta here." Arnie theorizes low-level pot exchanges. I'm convinced there's some sort of rendez-vousing of the intimate-stranger variety. If you'd like details on my suspicions, I'd be happy to share.
Yesterday we had our annual visit to Crabtree with Zack. Being on a self-imposed spending freeze made it not as much fun as usual. Still - I got a great present for my work secret santa and a couple of nice things for myself which I can't reveal lest it serve as a clue for figuring out what I got the aforementioned work santa recipient.


No comments:
Post a Comment