Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy 2.0 Ella!


100_4857, originally uploaded by mollyaldridge.

Ella v.2.0 has just been launched. New and improved capabilities in the areas of motor skills and verbal recognition. Advanced cuteness and amazement available in standard edition.

I don't know computer talk, but that was my attempt. In this particular picture, Ella looks a bit intoxicated- could be from a sugarcoma, but this was the only picture that had all three of us in it, so I had to use it. Thanks to Tim and Julia for the EXCELLENT ColdStone Ice Cream cake.

With all the confusion and "action" around here, Arnie and I forgot to give Ella her presents! Oh well, she'll enjoy them later.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Molly - I love your blog! Such a cute little Ella :)

I need need need your mailing address so I can send you a Christmas card. Could you email it to me at sarahflake@gmail.com?

Oh when will I meet your little girl?