Before this blog becomes completely obsolete, I should give a shout out to the one person I hear still reads this thing- Whaddup Kristi M (what's your new last name) from VWCC! At least you're forcing mi hermana to keep up with her kin down south. Hollah. :)
Now- the reason for the great delay in updating this blog over the past week or so is that I have started a new job. If I told you where it was, then random strangers reading this blog would be just that much closer to figuring out who and where I am. And that's not responsible parenting. :)
It suffices to say that I LOVE my new job, and I'm enjoying the sociality of working face to face with people in a real office. Working from home has its perks, but it's awfully quiet once the Ellen deGeneres show is over. Another plus of the job is that it's a mere 30 hours a week. That's worlds and worlds more time to spend with Ella. 10 hour days x 3. I'm lovin' it. Not necessarily loving the loss of income that comes with going part-time, but it's worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment