Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hang with me...

I'm going to lose my public if I don't post in here more often.

I would like to report that I have successfully overcome my fascination with celebrities. This near-addiction served no greater purpose than to keep me abreast of what designer Paris wore to some premiere or in whose company Mary-Kate and/or Ashley were seen having coffee- oh! AND to subtract 3.50 from my budget whenever I happened to be drawn into a cover of US Weekly while in the grocery line.

We've been host to many a loud and boisterous activity over the past few days. Last night, the Jones familia came by for dinner and we took it outside to let Isabel and Ella play in the Bounce House. Ella's new skill of jumping makes the moonbounce much more exciting for her than when she only new how to bend her knees and fall over in there.

Tonight, B-Tao, Brian, Zack y mi hermana Becky are coming over for dinner and BGs. I'm excited to have B-Tao and B-Lorton join us this time for BGs. It's usually some combo of Arnie, Zack, Brian, and myself.

No comments: