You may be surprised to know that free time doesn't come easy around this place. What with our church callings, work responsibilities, and rip-roaring social life- taking a breather is a luxury like unto a cold stone sundae in a waffle cone.
(Actually, now that I think about it, the above isn't completely true- I suppose we/I take more naps than the average Joe- so maybe I should say that free time that doesn't get sucked up by the siren-call of the nap is a rarity)
So, I personally am VERY excited about the idea of being able to do what I wanna do tonight. After cooking dinner, finishing cleaning out the garage, running an errand at the mall, and putting Ella in the bath and then bed, I plan on finishing a painting that has been sitting in the garage untouched for the past 3 months. I might even choose not to scowl when Arnie picks up the Nintendo controller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment