Monday, May 02, 2005

Card me

OK... I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm going to NYC in June, and I thought it would be fun to get tickets to the taping of a television show (if I order the tickets before my phone call with Emily, then I'm still getting in under the wire relative to my swearing off of celebrities).
Anyway... I Got online and started going through the list of shows that are taped in NYC. One was Total Request Live (the MTV video countdown show). Here's a quote from the Web site:
You must be between the ages of 16 and 24 to request audience tickets for this show, and you must bring an ID that has a birth date on it in order to be admitted.
What??!!?? I'm actually TOO OLD to get on the show? That's embarrassing/somewhat relieving. How is this happening? Didn't I used to be hip? (Do those kids even say "hip" anymore?)
Sigh....

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

Hey, let me know what your plans are for the NYC trip. Maybe we xhould coordinate. I don't have your new phone number, so maybe you could call me...

Love,
mary