Tomorrow we move to our new place. Can't wait. Yesterday,when we started moving some thing in, I ran and stomped upstairs loving that no one was below and no one was above. Of course if I decide to elbow the wall, I might disturb the guy next door (we live in an end unit townhouse)...
We're also excited to have our very own mailbox just a stone's throw from the door and our very own trash can- no more throwing the bags in the trunk of the car and driving all the way over to the end of the apartment complex to the dumpster.
Hooray for the little things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey, you guys move about as often as I do! How's your new spot? Is Ella happy as a bug? MOre photos of her please! And Arnie too, we've never seen him on here.
Love, your adoring public.
Post a Comment