Well, I hope I'm not putting a hex on myself, but I've noticed that our family has been pretty healthy for a pretty long time. I guess getting an organ removed was the final stamp on that stretch of unhealthiness and injury we had over the winter.
We're on Season 2, Disk 2, Side 2 now of E.R with our friend Zack. Last night, he surprised us by providing a yummy dinner from Maggiano's. Delish! Thanks, Zack! That was much better than the concoctions you usually have to smile through when you come for the dinners we cook! :)
Spring has arrived 'round here and it's not a minute too soon.
We know. We know. You want pictures. It's just that the photo center chez Aldridge can't make it to the top of the to-do list. We still have boxes to unearth and unpack. OK, we don't have to unearth them. But still...
Looking forward to the weekend which seems to have come along extra speedily this time. On the agenda:
UNC Baseball vs. VA Tech, a baby shower, band practice, UNC in the Final Four, General Conference. ANd a nap in there somewhere. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment