Monday, January 10, 2005

Shine your sink

Thanks to our friend Rebekah Vaisey, I have a new champion in the FlyLady of Flylady.com. It doesn't even matter that she's a little bit hokey- she's inspiring. She makes me feel better about not having a spotless house, yet inspires me to get to that point someday- by doing things just 15 minutes at a time. And the theme throughout is to shine your sink. You might not have any thing else clean in your house, but if the least you can do is clean your sink, then at least you can look at your sink every day and feel like you've accomplished something. As I look across my toy-strewn living room carpet, I can sigh a breath of relief and know that just around that corner, past the basket of folded laundry that needs to be put away is the shiniest sink in the building.

No comments: